- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 10 1/2oz. bag of miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips, milk and butter together until smooth.
- In a large mixing bow, mix nuts and marshmallows together. Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan.
- Chill until firm and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More