- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 10 1/2oz. bag of miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips, milk and butter together until smooth.
- In a large mixing bow, mix nuts and marshmallows together. Fold into chocolate mixture.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan.
- Chill until firm and cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More