- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup chocolate crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350ºF for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water; stir over low heat until dissolved. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, unsweetened baking cocoa, and vanilla; mix at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add the gelatin mixture; blend well.
- Whip cream to soft peaks and fold into the cream cheese mixture along with chopped nuts. Pour over the crust. Chill until firm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More