ROCKY ROAD CLUSTERS
- 1 package (12-oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14-oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR.
The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
Stir in marshmallows, nuts and vanilla extract.
DROP by heaping tablespoon in mounds onto prepared baking sheets.
Refrigerate until firm.