- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (12-oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14-oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE baking sheets with wax paper.
- COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR.
- The morsels may retain some of their original shape.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Stir in marshmallows, nuts and vanilla extract.
- DROP by heaping tablespoon in mounds onto prepared baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Lau Family Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More