- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12oz) pkg (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Creamy Supreme Frosting
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmellows
- 3/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- Line an 8" square pan with pil, extending foil over edges, and lightly butter the foil.
- Melt chips in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows and nuts, mix until well coated.
- Spread in buttered pan, and chill until firm (about 1 hour).
- Remove from pan by pulling up foil, cut into squares.
- There are many variations you can make, using different kinds of chips (vanillia, butterscotch, peanut butter, etc.) and different flavors of frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More