- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12oz) pkg (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Creamy Supreme Frosting
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmellows
- 3/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- Line an 8" square pan with pil, extending foil over edges, and lightly butter the foil.
- Melt chips in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows and nuts, mix until well coated.
- Spread in buttered pan, and chill until firm (about 1 hour).
- Remove from pan by pulling up foil, cut into squares.
- There are many variations you can make, using different kinds of chips (vanillia, butterscotch, peanut butter, etc.) and different flavors of frosting.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More