- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12oz) pkg (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge Creamy Supreme Frosting
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmellows
- 3/4 cup chopped mixed nuts
- Line an 8" square pan with pil, extending foil over edges, and lightly butter the foil.
- Melt chips in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in frosting.
- Add marshmallows and nuts, mix until well coated.
- Spread in buttered pan, and chill until firm (about 1 hour).
- Remove from pan by pulling up foil, cut into squares.
- There are many variations you can make, using different kinds of chips (vanillia, butterscotch, peanut butter, etc.) and different flavors of frosting.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Home cookingSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More