- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 15 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped frosted animal crackers
- Colored sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a tart pan with a circle of parchment.
- Grease the outside edge.
- Stir chocolate, butter, and cream over medium heat until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Slice and serve.
NotesInspired by piday's gorgeous oreo cookies slices, I made these for my nephews this week. Thanks for the idea piday!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More