- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 15 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped frosted animal crackers
- Colored sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a tart pan with a circle of parchment.
- Grease the outside edge.
- Stir chocolate, butter, and cream over medium heat until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Slice and serve.
NotesInspired by piday's gorgeous oreo cookies slices, I made these for my nephews this week. Thanks for the idea piday!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More