- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryInspired by piday's gorgeous oreo cookies slices, I made these for my nephews this week. Thanks for the idea piday!
- 1 15 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped frosted animal crackers
- Colored sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a tart pan with a circle of parchment.
- Grease the outside edge.
- Stir chocolate, butter, and cream over medium heat until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Slice and serve.