- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 15 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped frosted animal crackers
- Colored sprinkles
- Line the bottom of a tart pan with a circle of parchment.
- Grease the outside edge.
- Stir chocolate, butter, and cream over medium heat until melted.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and pour into pan.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Chill 3 hours.
- Slice and serve.
NotesInspired by piday's gorgeous oreo cookies slices, I made these for my nephews this week. Thanks for the idea piday!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More