- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand milk
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips, Eagle Brand milk and margarine
- in microwave or double boiler. Mix pecans and miniature marshmallows together in a large bowl. Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in a 9x13" pan. Cool and cut into squares. Store in covered container at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Jean’s Recipe File
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More