- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand milk
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate chips, Eagle Brand milk and margarine
- in microwave or double boiler. Mix pecans and miniature marshmallows together in a large bowl. Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in a 9x13" pan. Cool and cut into squares. Store in covered container at room temperature.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Babette's Test Kitchen
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More