- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 bag minature marshmallows
- chopped nuts, optional
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a heavy pan, cool slightly.
- Add minature marshmellows and chopped nuts.
- Pour into a load pan and refrigerate.
- When cold slice into squares.
- For a variation roll into coconut before putting into pan. You can also use colored marshmallows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More