- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 bag minature marshmallows
- chopped nuts, optional
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a heavy pan, cool slightly.
- Add minature marshmellows and chopped nuts.
- Pour into a load pan and refrigerate.
- When cold slice into squares.
- For a variation roll into coconut before putting into pan. You can also use colored marshmallows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More