- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 bag minature marshmallows
- chopped nuts, optional
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a heavy pan, cool slightly.
- Add minature marshmellows and chopped nuts.
- Pour into a load pan and refrigerate.
- When cold slice into squares.
- For a variation roll into coconut before putting into pan. You can also use colored marshmallows.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More