- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 bag minature marshmallows
- chopped nuts, optional
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a heavy pan, cool slightly.
- Add minature marshmellows and chopped nuts.
- Pour into a load pan and refrigerate.
- When cold slice into squares.
- For a variation roll into coconut before putting into pan. You can also use colored marshmallows.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More