- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Measure dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream together margarine and sugar.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients slowly, scraping mixer bowl to be sure all flour is mixed in.
- Roll out dough on floured surface until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out desired shapes.
- Bake on parchment paper approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Cool on wire cooling racks.
- Ice and decorate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More