- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Measure dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer, cream together margarine and sugar.
- Add egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients slowly, scraping mixer bowl to be sure all flour is mixed in.
- Roll out dough on floured surface until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut out desired shapes.
- Bake on parchment paper approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Cool on wire cooling racks.
- Ice and decorate.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More