- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 ts vanilla
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup sugar (plus some extra)
- 6 spoons of strawberry jam
- Whip the eggs with the sugar until you can write "done" in the mix. Add the flour, the baking powder and the vanilla.
- Pour the mixture in a oven form that is dressed in baking paper. Oven at app. 390-400. 5 minutes.
- Take the cake out, spread some sugar over it and turn it upside down (paper up). Carefully take the paper away, then spread jam over the cake.
- Roll it together, and slice it up in 1/2" slices.
NotesVery simple cake - made in less than fiften minutes.
Instead of strawberry jam, try pumpkin and cream cheese or what about spreading thawed vanilla ice cream (put it back in the freezer and serve cold). Actually, melted chocolade is not so bad either.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More