- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 jar Claussen whole pickles
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 pkg. Buddig ham slices
- Dry pickles with a paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese on 2 slices of ham.
- Overlap ham and place 1 pickle on it.
- Roll ham around pickle.
- Slice pickle and chill.
NotesDifferent, yet simple & delicious if you like pickles!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More