- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 jar Claussen whole pickles
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 pkg. Buddig ham slices
- Dry pickles with a paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese on 2 slices of ham.
- Overlap ham and place 1 pickle on it.
- Roll ham around pickle.
- Slice pickle and chill.
NotesDifferent, yet simple & delicious if you like pickles!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More