- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 jar Claussen whole pickles
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 pkg. Buddig ham slices
- Dry pickles with a paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese on 2 slices of ham.
- Overlap ham and place 1 pickle on it.
- Roll ham around pickle.
- Slice pickle and chill.
NotesDifferent, yet simple & delicious if you like pickles!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More