- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryDifferent, yet simple & delicious if you like pickles!
- 1 jar Claussen whole pickles
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2-3 pkg. Buddig ham slices
- Dry pickles with a paper towel.
- Spread cream cheese on 2 slices of ham.
- Overlap ham and place 1 pickle on it.
- Roll ham around pickle.
- Slice pickle and chill.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More