- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ¼ sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coco
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 packages Rolo’s (40)
- In a large bowl mix butter, 1 cup of sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix flour, coco, and baking soda.
- Add to butter mixture.
- Roll 1 tablespoon cookie dough into a ball; flatten into palm of your hand.
- Place 1 Rolo in the center; bring sides together and roll into ball.
- Roll ball in the remaining ¼ white sugar.
- Bake at 350˚ for 8-10 minutes.
NotesThese are one of the best cookies I've ever had!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More