- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ¼ sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coco
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 packages Rolo’s (40)
- In a large bowl mix butter, 1 cup of sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix flour, coco, and baking soda.
- Add to butter mixture.
- Roll 1 tablespoon cookie dough into a ball; flatten into palm of your hand.
- Place 1 Rolo in the center; bring sides together and roll into ball.
- Roll ball in the remaining ¼ white sugar.
- Bake at 350˚ for 8-10 minutes.
NotesThese are one of the best cookies I've ever had!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More