- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ¼ sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coco
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 packages Rolo’s (40)
- In a large bowl mix butter, 1 cup of sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix flour, coco, and baking soda.
- Add to butter mixture.
- Roll 1 tablespoon cookie dough into a ball; flatten into palm of your hand.
- Place 1 Rolo in the center; bring sides together and roll into ball.
- Roll ball in the remaining ¼ white sugar.
- Bake at 350˚ for 8-10 minutes.
NotesThese are one of the best cookies I've ever had!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More