- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 ¼ sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coco
- 2 ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 packages Rolo’s (40)
- In a large bowl mix butter, 1 cup of sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix flour, coco, and baking soda.
- Add to butter mixture.
- Roll 1 tablespoon cookie dough into a ball; flatten into palm of your hand.
- Place 1 Rolo in the center; bring sides together and roll into ball.
- Roll ball in the remaining ¼ white sugar.
- Bake at 350˚ for 8-10 minutes.
NotesThese are one of the best cookies I've ever had!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
My Family Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More