- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 slices crispy cooked
- 4 cups shredded Romaine
- 16 dried tomato halves
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup green onion
- Coarsely crumble bacon and set aside.
- In large bowl, toss together romaine, tomatoes,
- and mushrooms.
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, sugar, and seasonings; toss with salad mixture and divide evenly among four dinner plates.
- Top each salad with some bacon and sliced green onion.
- Servings: 4.