- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFrom Lyn-Genet The Plan
- • 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and finely
- • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh
- • 1/2 cup olive oil
- • Freshly ground black pepper
- • Salt
- • 2 rib-eye steaks, each 6-8 oz. and at
- least 1 inch thick
- • Juice of 1 lemon
- In a mortar, pound the garlic and rosemary toa paste. Stir in the olive oil and season with pepper and a little salt. Place steaks in a shallow baking dish; rub both sides with salt and pepper and coat with the olive-oil mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; marinate at least 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 1 day in the refrigerator, turning once or twice.
- If steaks are refrigerated, let them come to room temperature up to 2 hours before cooking. Prepare outdoor grill or place broiler rack 4 to 6 inches from heat source and preheat broiler.
- Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Grill or broil a few minutes on each side, until done to taste(about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare). Place on warmed serving platter and squeeze lemon over each steak. Makes 2 to 4 servings.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Taste of CenturyLink
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More