- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time:
- • 2 large garlic cloves, peeled and finely
- • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh
- • 1/2 cup olive oil
- • Freshly ground black pepper
- • Salt
- • 2 rib-eye steaks, each 6-8 oz. and at
- least 1 inch thick
- • Juice of 1 lemon
- In a mortar, pound the garlic and rosemary toa paste. Stir in the olive oil and season with pepper and a little salt. Place steaks in a shallow baking dish; rub both sides with salt and pepper and coat with the olive-oil mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; marinate at least 30 minutes at room temperature or up to 1 day in the refrigerator, turning once or twice.
- If steaks are refrigerated, let them come to room temperature up to 2 hours before cooking. Prepare outdoor grill or place broiler rack 4 to 6 inches from heat source and preheat broiler.
- Remove steaks from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Grill or broil a few minutes on each side, until done to taste(about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare). Place on warmed serving platter and squeeze lemon over each steak. Makes 2 to 4 servings.
NotesFrom Lyn-Genet The Plan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More