- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMy last roommate, Jenn, hardly ever stepped foot in the kitchen. She only made a handful of things, but her guacamole is the best recipe I know of.
- 2 whole ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 fresh jalepenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- handful of cilantro
- Spoon the avocado halves into a bowl, and mash with a fork until desired texture (I like mine a little chunky, but it's your call). Fold in the jalepenos and red onion. Add the salsa and ranch dressing and stir. Then add the garlic salt and seasoning salt; mix thoroughly. Finally, gently fold in the cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or as a complement to a Mexican dish.
- Serves 2
- *Note: You may vary the amount of salsa and ranch dressing, depending on the consistency of the mashed avocados.