- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 fresh jalepenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- handful of cilantro
- Spoon the avocado halves into a bowl, and mash with a fork until desired texture (I like mine a little chunky, but it's your call). Fold in the jalepenos and red onion. Add the salsa and ranch dressing and stir. Then add the garlic salt and seasoning salt; mix thoroughly. Finally, gently fold in the cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or as a complement to a Mexican dish.
- Serves 2
- *Note: You may vary the amount of salsa and ranch dressing, depending on the consistency of the mashed avocados.
NotesMy last roommate, Jenn, hardly ever stepped foot in the kitchen. She only made a handful of things, but her guacamole is the best recipe I know of.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More