- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 whole ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 2 fresh jalepenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 3 Tbsp. salsa
- 1 Tbsp. ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. seasoning salt
- handful of cilantro
- Spoon the avocado halves into a bowl, and mash with a fork until desired texture (I like mine a little chunky, but it's your call). Fold in the jalepenos and red onion. Add the salsa and ranch dressing and stir. Then add the garlic salt and seasoning salt; mix thoroughly. Finally, gently fold in the cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips, or as a complement to a Mexican dish.
- Serves 2
- *Note: You may vary the amount of salsa and ranch dressing, depending on the consistency of the mashed avocados.
NotesMy last roommate, Jenn, hardly ever stepped foot in the kitchen. She only made a handful of things, but her guacamole is the best recipe I know of.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More