- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 15
- Whole Wheat Peta Bread
- Chicken strips
- Sabra Hummus Original Flavor
- Feta Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- First cook the Chicken Strips and flavor to liking. I like to make them a little spicy with white pepper.
- Toast Whole Wheat Peta Bread in oven on 350 for 5 to 10 min or until toasty
- Mix a little oregano with the Sabra hummus and spread on petas
- Slice and add chicken to peta
- Dice tomato's finely and sprinkle on peta
- Add Feta and Mozzarella Cheese to liking
- Put Peta back in oven till cheese is melted.
NotesI cook dinner for my roommates once every week and I always want something fast and yummy to make for them. I once made this flat bread and they LOVED it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More