- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Roquefort cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- Juice of one lime
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Pinch of black pepper
- Melt Roquefort Cheese in the oven or in a pan on top of the stove, being very careful not to scorch. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine the melted cheese, mayonnaise, buttermilk, juice of two limes, Worcestershire Sauce, cayenne, red wine vinegar, and black pepper; mix well until all ingredients are combined.
- If desired, add an additional 2 oz. of Roquefort cheese for an even more intense flavor
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More