- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz. Roquefort cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Place steak on grill.
- Cook 12 to 15 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- While meat is cooking, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread cheese sauce eon steak, just before serving to let it melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More