- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz. Roquefort cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- Place steak on grill.
- Cook 12 to 15 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- While meat is cooking, combine remaining ingredients.
- Spread cheese sauce eon steak, just before serving to let it melt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce