- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ c #35 or #37 Rosa Marino macaroni
- ¾ c sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 - #1 cans chunk pineapple, drained
- 3 lrg cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 lrg container cool whip
- red cherries for decoration
- Drain fruit, put juice, sugar, flour, salt and beaten eggs in saucepan.
- Cook until thick and clear.
- Fold into cooked macaroni.
- Let stand overnight.
- Add fruit and coolwhip the next morning.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Decorate with cherries. This recipe may be cut in half.
- Makes a large amount.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Breads and Pastry 101
Short & SweetSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More