ROSA MARINO SALAD
- 1 ½ c #35 or #37 Rosa Marino macaroni
- ¾ c sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 - #1 cans chunk pineapple, drained
- 3 lrg cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 lrg container cool whip
- red cherries for decoration
Drain fruit, put juice, sugar, flour, salt and beaten eggs in saucepan.
Cook until thick and clear.
Fold into cooked macaroni.
Let stand overnight.
Add fruit and coolwhip the next morning.
Decorate with cherries. This recipe may be cut in half.
Makes a large amount.