ROSANNE'S TOP-SECRET CHEESE BALL
Rosanne's top-secret cheese ball
- Cooking Time: none
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/4 cup minced green bell pepper
- 2 TBS minced onion
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 8-oz. can crushed pineapple, well-drained
- 1/4 tsp. each: salt and pepper
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese w/ 1 cup walnuts, green peopper, onion, garlic powder, pineapple, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine. Form mixture into a large ball (or a couple smaller ones). Roll cheese ball in the remaining walnuts. Cover in plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Serve with buttery-style crackers.