- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: Makes five dozen cookies
- 2-2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-2 teaspoon rosewater
- Sugar for rolling
- 1. Cream butter and 2 cups of sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, incorporating thoroughly after each. Add vanilla and rose and beat until smooth.
- 2. Stir in the dry ingredients. Beat until well blended. Chill for 2 hours.
- 3. Roll into balls, using a tablespoon of dough for each ball. Roll in sugar and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
NotesAfter hearing about rose water, I really wanted to try a recipe with it. I found a jar of rose water on sale online and went for it. These cookies are delicious!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More