- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 60
- Preparation Time: 120 including chilling
BackstorySultry summer afternoons made fragrant by the full riot of late-blooming roses are the inspiration for these sumptuous treats. Romantic dark chocolate ganache lavishly infused with rose flavor and delicate aromas and served on organic rose petals will win any heart.
- 15 oz 85-99% (Scharffen Berger) chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz (Hero) Fruit of the Rose jam
- 6 drops (Heritage Store) rose water
- 6 oz fine dark couverture
- Gently melt together the chocolate and jam, stirring till smooth.
- Cool to wrist temperature before stirring in the rose water.
- Cover well. Chill till firm enough to scoop.
- Shape into balls or "kisses."
- Chill while meltingthe couverture over hot water.
- Dip and set on wire racks till set.
- Serve on individual organic rose petals.