- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups white sugar
- 2 cups rosewater
- 1 cup orange flower water
- 1 cup water
- 24 sweet scented pink roses
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine sugar, rosewater, orange flower water and water in a non aluminuim suacepan.
- Bring to the boil and cook rapidly until mixture is syrupy.
- Prepare roses by removing white 'heel' from petals and place in a large china bowl with the cup of boiling water.
- Stir gently.
- Add petals and liquid to boiling syrup continuing to stir constantly.
- Boil for a further 30 miunutes, pressing petals down into syrup.
- When petals are tender and syrup has clarified, add lemon juice and continue to boil again til gel point is reached.
- Spoon into sterile glass jars and cap securely
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More