- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups white sugar
- 2 cups rosewater
- 1 cup orange flower water
- 1 cup water
- 24 sweet scented pink roses
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Combine sugar, rosewater, orange flower water and water in a non aluminuim suacepan.
- Bring to the boil and cook rapidly until mixture is syrupy.
- Prepare roses by removing white 'heel' from petals and place in a large china bowl with the cup of boiling water.
- Stir gently.
- Add petals and liquid to boiling syrup continuing to stir constantly.
- Boil for a further 30 miunutes, pressing petals down into syrup.
- When petals are tender and syrup has clarified, add lemon juice and continue to boil again til gel point is reached.
- Spoon into sterile glass jars and cap securely
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More