- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. can beer - cup off top with a can opener
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 4 cloves garlic - crushed
- melted real butter OR olive oil - for brushing
- 1 whole roasting chicken - rinsed, patted dry with paper towels
- Rosemary branches
- Pour about 1/4 of the can of beer into a 9" X 9" X 2" baking pan; place 1/2 cup butter in the pan; set aside.
- Place garlic in the beer can; brush beer can with butter/oil; set aside.
- Brush chicken with butter/oil, then cover with rosemary branches.
- Slide the chicken over the beer can so the can is inside the cavity of the bird.
- Place the chicken, with the beer can and bird upright, in the prepared pan and place the pan on the grate of a grill.
- Cover grill and cook chicken over low heat until juices run clear when pierced with a fork or internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Fun appetizers and snacks
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More