- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 12 oz cans of corned beef or a 3 1/2 lb corned beef
- 1 qt sauerkraut drained
- 1 c salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 1/2 c thousand island dressing
- 2 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- Crumble corned beef and place w/kraut into 9x13" pan.
- Mix dressings together and place on top and cover with swiss.
- Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Simple Recipes that Work
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Adventures in CookingSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More