- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 12 oz cans of corned beef or a 3 1/2 lb corned beef
- 1 qt sauerkraut drained
- 1 c salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 1/2 c thousand island dressing
- 2 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- Crumble corned beef and place w/kraut into 9x13" pan.
- Mix dressings together and place on top and cover with swiss.
- Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
The NourishFull Kitchen
Cooking with SabraSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More