- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 3 12 oz cans of corned beef or a 3 1/2 lb corned beef
- 1 qt sauerkraut drained
- 1 c salad dressing (miracle whip)
- 1/2 c thousand island dressing
- 2 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 c bread crumbs
- Crumble corned beef and place w/kraut into 9x13" pan.
- Mix dressings together and place on top and cover with swiss.
- Melt butter and mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle over top.
- Bake for 45 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Adventures in CookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More