- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 12 oz. can beer - cup off top with a can opener
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 4 cloves garlic - crushed
- melted real butter OR olive oil - for brushing
- 1 whole roasting chicken - rinsed, patted dry with paper towels
- Rosemary branches
- Pour about 1/4 of the can of beer into a 9" X 9" X 2" baking pan; place 1/2 cup butter in the pan; set aside.
- Place garlic in the beer can; brush beer can with butter/oil; set aside.
- Brush chicken with butter/oil, then cover with rosemary branches.
- Slide the chicken over the beer can so the can is inside the cavity of the bird.
- Place the chicken, with the beer can and bird upright, in the prepared pan and place the pan on the grate of a grill.
- Cover grill and cook chicken over low heat until juices run clear when pierced with a fork or internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More