ROSEMARY CHICKEN AND SUNDRIED TOMATOES WITH LINGUINI
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 5 chicken breasts cut into fourths
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 garlic gloves, minced
- ½ cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 oz. linguini
- Cook linguini according to the package instructions.
- Next pour about 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a large cooking pan and once heated sauté onion and garlic.
- Next place cut up chicken breasts into the pan with a little olive oil; brown on both sides. Add chicken broth. Add the diced sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a lid over the pan and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until the meat reaches 165 degrees.
NotesI like all of the ingredients that are in this recipe. I never had sun-dried tomatoes before. So I looked for some ideas and found one that used skinless chicken thighs and to serve over spaghetti. But I changed things up, as I always do. I replaced the thighs for skinless chicken breasts and linguini. I was thinking of a savory name to give my dish...and we got "Rosemary Chicken and Sun-dried Tomatoes with Linguini".
Hope you enjoy!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More