- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 5 chicken breasts cut into fourths
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 garlic gloves, minced
- ½ cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 3 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 16 oz. linguini
- Cook linguini according to the package instructions.
- Next pour about 3 tablespoons of olive oil into a large cooking pan and once heated sauté onion and garlic.
- Next place cut up chicken breasts into the pan with a little olive oil; brown on both sides. Add chicken broth. Add the diced sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary and some salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a lid over the pan and let simmer for about 20 minutes or until the meat reaches 165 degrees.
NotesI like all of the ingredients that are in this recipe. I never had sun-dried tomatoes before. So I looked for some ideas and found one that used skinless chicken thighs and to serve over spaghetti. But I changed things up, as I always do. I replaced the thighs for skinless chicken breasts and linguini. I was thinking of a savory name to give my dish...and we got "Rosemary Chicken and Sun-dried Tomatoes with Linguini".
Hope you enjoy!!
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More