- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 Tbs chopped rosemary plus 2 sprigs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Flaky sea salt like Maldon
- Preheat oven 450 with heavy baking sheet on rack in middle.
- Stir together flour, chopped rosemary, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in center and add water and oil. Gradually stir into flour with a wooden spoon until dough forms. Knead dough gently on a work surface 4-5 times.
- Divide dough into 3 pieces and roll out 1 piece (keep remaining pieces covered with plastic wrap) on a sheet of parchment paper into a 10" round (shape rustic but thin).
- Lightly brush top with additional oil and scatter small clusters of rosemary leaves on top, pressing in slightly. Sprinkle with sea salt. Slide round (still on parchment) onto preheated baking sheet and bake until pale golden and browned in spots, 8-10 minutes. Transfer flatbread (discard parchment) to rack to cool and then make 2 more rounds, one at a time, on fresh parchment. (Do not oil or salt until just before baking). Break into pieces and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More