- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 cups packed rosemary leaves
- 1 3/4 cups frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 box Sure Jell
- few drops red food coloring
- 5 cups sugar
- Bring rosemary, apple juice and water to a boil. Remove from heat, cover and
- let steep a few hours. Strain and reserve 3 cups liquid. Discard leaves.
- Mix infusion and pectin, stir and bring to rolling boil, add sugar,
- stir and bring to rolling boil, boil 1 min. Pour into sterlized jars,
- process 5 min in boiling water bath. Makes 6 half-pints.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce