- Cooking Time: 8 hours
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 2 bone-in split chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice from 2 oranges
- 1 orange, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary (dried or fresh)
- salt and pepper
- Remove the skin from the chicken breast and place the chicken into the close cooker along with 1/2 cup water.
- Pour the orange juice over the chicken and then sprinkle with rosemary, salt and pepper. Arrange the orange slices over the chicken
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 hours
- When the chicken is done, pull the meat off the bone (actually, it'll just fall off) and serve.
NotesThis is a great, inexpensive, simple, basic slow cooker recipe. You can always "doctor" it up and add some garlic, and a few veggies....or even substitute a whole chicken.
Recommended sides: mashed sweet potatoes and a simple veggie
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More