- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp minced rosemary
- 4 TBLS extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 C light mayo
- 3/4 C fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the rosemary.
- Add the olive oil and stir until blended.
- Gently stir in yogurt, mayo and 1/4 cup of the cheese, mixing just until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups, evenly, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesI wanted some kind of bread to go with dinner last night and put this together from a few different recipes I found. It was supposed to be a muffin but is really more like a biscuit and I think it would make a great dumpling or topping for a hearty casserole of meat & veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More