- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 C flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp minced rosemary
- 4 TBLS extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 C light mayo
- 3/4 C fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/2 C grated Parmesan, divided
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the rosemary.
- Add the olive oil and stir until blended.
- Gently stir in yogurt, mayo and 1/4 cup of the cheese, mixing just until moistened.
- Spoon the batter into 12 muffin cups, evenly, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
NotesI wanted some kind of bread to go with dinner last night and put this together from a few different recipes I found. It was supposed to be a muffin but is really more like a biscuit and I think it would make a great dumpling or topping for a hearty casserole of meat & veggies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Lau Family Recipes
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More