- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through. Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl. Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated. Serve warm.
NotesTake plain cashews and turn them into an easy and elegant snack packed rosemary, sugar, and spice!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Simple Homemade Favorites
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More