- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
BackstoryTake plain cashews and turn them into an easy and elegant snack packed rosemary, sugar, and spice!
- 1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through. Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl. Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated. Serve warm.