- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/4 pounds cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne or crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place the nuts on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until they are warmed through. Meanwhile, combine the rosemary, pepper, sugar, salt and butter in a large bowl. Toss the warm nuts with the rosemary mixture until the nuts are completely coated. Serve warm.
NotesTake plain cashews and turn them into an easy and elegant snack packed rosemary, sugar, and spice!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Sweet Roll Dough
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
Weiner-Bean CasseroleSee More