- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (1 lb. 4oz) pkg refrigerated red potato wedges
- 2 T chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/2 t onion powder
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/4 t pepper
- 3) Toss thoroughly to coat each potato wedge with oil and seasonings
- 4) Place potato wedges on baking sheet lined with foil
- 5) Bake 22 minutes or until tender and golden. Serve hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More