- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- * 2 tablespoons olive oil
- * 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- * 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- * 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- * 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- * 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- * 1 lb Cooked shrimp
- reheat oven to 400 F.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic cloves in a medium bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Arrange shrimp on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 5-6 minutes or until the shrimp are heated through and rosemary has become very fragrant.
NotesThis is an easy favorite of mine. I absolutely love seafood and there are about a million ways to prepare it. Most of them are too complicated and end up over powering the seafood flavor. Rosemary, while being quite aromatic, pairs nicely with delicate flavors and enhances them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More