- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. dry peppermint leaves, crushed
- 1 oz. rosemary, finely crushed
- 1/2 oz. sage leaves
- Mix well together; keep in a tightly covered container in a cool,
- dark place. To use: Steep 1 tablespoon in 5 ounce boiling water.
- Sweeten with honey if desired.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More