- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. dry peppermint leaves, crushed
- 1 oz. rosemary, finely crushed
- 1/2 oz. sage leaves
- Mix well together; keep in a tightly covered container in a cool,
- dark place. To use: Steep 1 tablespoon in 5 ounce boiling water.
- Sweeten with honey if desired.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
CUPPY DUCKING CAKE :S
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter Frosting
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More