- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. dry peppermint leaves, crushed
- 1 oz. rosemary, finely crushed
- 1/2 oz. sage leaves
- Mix well together; keep in a tightly covered container in a cool,
- dark place. To use: Steep 1 tablespoon in 5 ounce boiling water.
- Sweeten with honey if desired.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More