- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 2 oz. dry peppermint leaves, crushed
- 1 oz. rosemary, finely crushed
- 1/2 oz. sage leaves
- Mix well together; keep in a tightly covered container in a cool,
- dark place. To use: Steep 1 tablespoon in 5 ounce boiling water.
- Sweeten with honey if desired.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More