- Cooking Time: 45-60 mins
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- potatoes (as many as you need and want)
- 1 tblspoon butter or olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small rosemary twig (and/or other herbs like sage, parsley etc.)
- salt, pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in boiling, salty water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and let them cool a little bit.
- Cut slices about 1/2 cm wide but not all the way through, only to about 2/3 deep.
- Mix softened butter (or olive oil if you prefer) with finely minced garlic (or pressed through a garlic press) and finely chopped herb(s), salt and pepper.
- With the help of a spatula, brush this mixture between the slices.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
NotesThese are so delicious, you're going to love them.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More