- Cooking Time: 45-60 mins
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- potatoes (as many as you need and want)
- 1 tblspoon butter or olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small rosemary twig (and/or other herbs like sage, parsley etc.)
- salt, pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in boiling, salty water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and let them cool a little bit.
- Cut slices about 1/2 cm wide but not all the way through, only to about 2/3 deep.
- Mix softened butter (or olive oil if you prefer) with finely minced garlic (or pressed through a garlic press) and finely chopped herb(s), salt and pepper.
- With the help of a spatula, brush this mixture between the slices.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
NotesThese are so delicious, you're going to love them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More