- Cooking Time: 45-60 mins
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- potatoes (as many as you need and want)
- 1 tblspoon butter or olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 small rosemary twig (and/or other herbs like sage, parsley etc.)
- salt, pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cook them in boiling, salty water for 5 minutes.
- Drain and let them cool a little bit.
- Cut slices about 1/2 cm wide but not all the way through, only to about 2/3 deep.
- Mix softened butter (or olive oil if you prefer) with finely minced garlic (or pressed through a garlic press) and finely chopped herb(s), salt and pepper.
- With the help of a spatula, brush this mixture between the slices.
- Place the potatoes in a roasting pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until done.
NotesThese are so delicious, you're going to love them.
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More