ROSEMARY AND GOAT CHEESE CROSTINIS
Rosemary and goat cheese crostinis
- Cooking Time: 5-10 min
- Servings: 8 crostinis, 4 servings
- Preparation Time: 5-10 min
- Pear and goat cheese crostinis
- Makes 8 crostinis
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices white bread such as a french baguette style
- 1 pear
- Sea salt (I used Maldon)
- 7 oz (200 grams) of goat cheese
- 1 large sprig of rosemary
- Ground black pepper
Cut the pear in 8 slices and remove the seeds and hard parts.
Sauté the pear slices lightly in oil using a griddle or a skillet. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt flakes over the pears.
Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet, set a side.
On the crostini: spread a thick layer of goat cheese, top with a pear slice, a cluster of pine nuts and garnish with a rosemary sprig. Finish of with some ground black pepper
Website Credit: http://www.underthealmondtree.com/