- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 T Parmesan
- 1 tsp sesame
- 1/2 tsp Italian
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tube breadsticks (Pillsbury or your favorite brand)
- 2 T melted butter
- Preheat oven according to breadstick directions
- Mix topping on a flat plate.
- Roll Bread sticks into 12” ropes
- Tie in a loose knot - tuck top end under - bring bottom end over and tuck into center.
- Brush with butter
- Dip in cheese mix
- Bake 15 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
50 Shades of Taste
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
One Bowl Pineapple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Garam Masala Cream Soup
Crustless Mini QuichesSee More