- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 T Parmesan
- 1 tsp sesame
- 1/2 tsp Italian
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tube breadsticks (Pillsbury or your favorite brand)
- 2 T melted butter
- Preheat oven according to breadstick directions
- Mix topping on a flat plate.
- Roll Bread sticks into 12” ropes
- Tie in a loose knot - tuck top end under - bring bottom end over and tuck into center.
- Brush with butter
- Dip in cheese mix
- Bake 15 minutes
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More