- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tsp of sugar
- ¼ cup of salt
- 1 cup of flour
- Oil for deep at frying
- Icing sugar
- Rosette Iron
- In a small mixing bowl, beat egg, milk, sugar and salt.
- Add flour, beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan,
- Set aside.
- In a large pot heat 3-4 inches of oil to
- Preheat the Rosette Iron for 30-60 seconds in the
- Hot oil.
- Blot iron on a paper towels and then dip the iron
- ¾ the way up the sides into the batter. (you do not want Batter to run over the top of the iron.)
- Immediately place into The hot oil. Once the Rosette begins to cook loosen it off the
- Iron usuing a fork.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes on each side until golden.
- Remove to a wire rack covered with paper towels. Repeat with
- Remaining better.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More