ROSEY CHEEKS - ALCOHOLIC & NON-ALCOHOLIC VERSIONS
Rosey Cheeks - Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Versions
- Cooking Time: 6 to 8 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 3 to 4 minutes
- 1/2 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/2 cup guava juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- For the alcoholic version, add a shot of vodka to the finished product.
Combine the grapefruit juice, cranberry juice cocktail and guava juice in a small pot over medium heat.
If you don't have/can't find guava juice, try a citrus juice like orange or another sharp acidic like peach nectar or pineapple.
Bring to a simmer, then keep at a simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in the lime juice, then serve in sherry or port glasses.