- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-box(18-oz) of yellow cake mix, plus the ingredients to make the cake
- 1/4 cup of French vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup of cold milk
- 1 container(16-oz) dark chocolate frosting
- Prepare and bake the cake as directed on the box for cupcakes.
- Cool completely.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk till blended.
- Cover and chill the pudding. Use the tip of a sharp knife to gently poke a small hole in the bottom of each cupcake.
- Put some of the pudding into a pastry bag and gently squeeze to fill the cupcake.
- Place the frosting in the microwave on high for about 30 seconds.
- Frost the cupcakes with the frosting.
- *You can use a plastic squeeze bottle with a narrow tip in place of the pastry bag.
- " What's not to Like"`` Thanks popeye~ Janie
- Rosie loves spinach ~
NotesRosie, a walking cookbook any time any place~ and always everybodys best friend in and out of the "kitchen"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More