- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-box(18-oz) of yellow cake mix, plus the ingredients to make the cake
- 1/4 cup of French vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup of cold milk
- 1 container(16-oz) dark chocolate frosting
- Prepare and bake the cake as directed on the box for cupcakes.
- Cool completely.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk till blended.
- Cover and chill the pudding. Use the tip of a sharp knife to gently poke a small hole in the bottom of each cupcake.
- Put some of the pudding into a pastry bag and gently squeeze to fill the cupcake.
- Place the frosting in the microwave on high for about 30 seconds.
- Frost the cupcakes with the frosting.
- *You can use a plastic squeeze bottle with a narrow tip in place of the pastry bag.
- " What's not to Like"`` Thanks popeye~ Janie
- Rosie loves spinach ~
NotesRosie, a walking cookbook any time any place~ and always everybodys best friend in and out of the "kitchen"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More