- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Butter or oil
- Boil potatoes in jacket.
- Keep at least 2 to 3 days so they won’t be mushy.
- Heat butter or oil in large frying pan until sizzling hot.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Grate potatoes onto plate, using a large-hole grater (not the onion kind).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put into hot skillet.
- Stir once to mix and heat the fat.
- Cover with plate.
- Turn fire low.
- Cook about 20 minutes without stirring.
- Turn out onto hot plate.
NotesRösti are Swiss hash browns.
Boil potatoes 2 or 3 days before use.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More