- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup water
- 2 TBSps. enriched flour
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 paprika
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp liquid sweetener
- 1 clove garlic
- Gradually stir flour into water.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick, about 5 min. Cool.
- Add all other ingredients except garlic.
- Beat until smooth and well- blended.
- Add garlic.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
- Shake well before using.
NotesThis is from BH&G Nutrtion for your family--1961 Guide
A good recipe for making "on hand" low calorie dressing.
Makes 1 2/3 cups.
Total calories: 135 - per tablespoon: 5
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cooking with SabraSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More