- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can diced Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 (8 oz) box spaghetti noodles
- 1 small onion, chopped and sauteed in butter
- 1 (16 oz) Velveeta Cheese
Cook chicken your desired method. I used tenderloin pieces cooked in butter and extra virgin olive oil seasoned with spices mentioned above then shredded it.
Saute onions in butter.
Cook noodles according to directions.
Melt Velveeta and Rotel in microwave until smooth. Add cheese/Rotel mixture to cooked noodles along with broth, chicken and onions. Mix well.
Place in a greased 9x12 oblong glass casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Let stand 15-20 minutes before serving.