- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans (10.75 oz.)Cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans(10 oz.) Rotel milder diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of canned shredded chicken
- 12 tortillas (torn into small pieces)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix soup, tomatoes, and chicken together in a mixing bowl.
- In a 9X13 pan place a layer of the torn tortilla's in the bottom. Top this with 1/3 of chicken mixture, then with 1/3 of cheese. Repeat 2 more times.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until bubbling.
- Optional: Serve with shredded lettuce, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
NotesThis recipes serves 6.
I normally cut it in half, and place it in a smaller pie shaped baking dish.
I found this recipe on the back of the Rotel Tomato can.
My husband loves it, and it is so easy to make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce