ROTEL KING RANCH CHICKEN
Rotel King Ranch Chicken
- 2 cans (10.75 oz.)Cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans(10 oz.) Rotel milder diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of canned shredded chicken
- 12 tortillas (torn into small pieces)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
Mix soup, tomatoes, and chicken together in a mixing bowl.
In a 9X13 pan place a layer of the torn tortilla's in the bottom. Top this with 1/3 of chicken mixture, then with 1/3 of cheese. Repeat 2 more times.
Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes, or until bubbling.
Optional: Serve with shredded lettuce, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
I normally cut it in half, and place it in a smaller pie shaped baking dish.
I found this recipe on the back of the Rotel Tomato can.
My husband loves it, and it is so easy to make