- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbls butter, melted
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbls dried parsley
- 1 cup creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbls green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Mix bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce and parslet in a small bowel.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, green onions and garlic salt in a large microwave safe baking dish, Microwave until heated through, about 1.5 minutes,
- Add cooked pasta to cottage cheese mixture and mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over pasta mixture. Bake until browned and heated through, about 8-10 minutes.
- For a very creamy taste and a smooth texture, use ricotta cheese instead of the cottage cheese.
- To reduce the fat, use 1 cup milk or fat-free plain yogurt instead of the sour cream. Or simply use reduced fat or fat free sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More