- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups rotini pasta
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tbls butter, melted
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbls dried parsley
- 1 cup creamed cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbls green onions, chopped
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain well.
- Mix bread crumbs, worcestershire sauce and parslet in a small bowel.
- Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, green onions and garlic salt in a large microwave safe baking dish, Microwave until heated through, about 1.5 minutes,
- Add cooked pasta to cottage cheese mixture and mix well. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over pasta mixture. Bake until browned and heated through, about 8-10 minutes.
- For a very creamy taste and a smooth texture, use ricotta cheese instead of the cottage cheese.
- To reduce the fat, use 1 cup milk or fat-free plain yogurt instead of the sour cream. Or simply use reduced fat or fat free sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Get Fit With Good Food!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More