- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10 (not inc. marination)
- 12 chicken quarters (leg or breast)
- 2 oz McCormick's® rotisserie seasoning
- 1 oz Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 oz water
- ½ oz parsley, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together.
- Rub and coat chicken; marinate for 24 hours.
- Cook in 350° F oven to 165° F internal temperature, about 45 minutes.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More