- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 8 pieces of round steak, sliced 1/8″ thick, tenderized
- Dill pickles, sliced lengthwise into 8 thin pieces
- Green onions, sliced lengthwise (replace with regular onions if desired) Bacon, cooked, reserve some grease
- Salt & pepper
- Egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- 2. Rub desired amount of mustard on one side of each round steak. Salt & pepper as desired. Lay piece of onion, pickle and bacon on each round steak, roll up. Restrain with a toothpick or tie each end with thread.
- 3. One at a time, cook meat rolls in hot bacon grease, slowly but constantly turned until browned. Place browned meat rolls in 9×13 pan. Pour remaining grease over rolls. Put extra onions, pickles or bacon on top, if desired. Bake for about an hour, or until heated through.
- 4. Melt butter in egg noodles and add desired amount of basil. Serve with meat rolls.
NotesMy mom got this recipe from a friend when I was a kid. She used to make it all the time. My sisters and I still ask her to make it for us.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More