- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs round steak, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 3 -4 potatoes, pared and quartered
- 16 oz can french style green beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 3/4 can tomato soup
- 14 1/2 oz can tomatoes
- Season roast with salt and pepper. Cut into serving pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Add onion, potatoes, green beans, and garlic Top with soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low 8 - 10 hours, or high 4-5 hours. Remove cover during last half hour if too much liquid has collected.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Christmas CookiesSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More