- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs round steak, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 3 -4 potatoes, pared and quartered
- 16 oz can french style green beans, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 3/4 can tomato soup
- 14 1/2 oz can tomatoes
- Season roast with salt and pepper. Cut into serving pieces and place in slow cooker.
- Add onion, potatoes, green beans, and garlic Top with soup and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low 8 - 10 hours, or high 4-5 hours. Remove cover during last half hour if too much liquid has collected.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MidLife Road Trip's
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More